- This event has passed.
Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-infections Conference 2017 (APACC)
June 1 - June 3
Greetings from the Secretariat of the APACC 2017, to be held in Hong Kong from 1 to 3 June, 2017. With this message, we’d like to share with you some reminders and updates on the event.
- Abstract submission is open. The deadline is 1 March 2017. Please feel free to encourage your peers to submit their study to the conference. Free registration is offered to Young Professionals with an accepted abstract!
- The draft program and invited speakers will be announced shortly. Please stay tuned with us.
- A 25% registration discount is offered to the members of the Regional Network until 31 January 2017. Please remind your members of not missing the deadline. The discount code is: APACC2017ENDORSER. More instructions are given below.
- 1 complimentary exhibition table at the venue is offered to the Regional Network.
You can find more information on the conference website: http://www.APACC2017.org
Instructions on using the registration codes
- Go to our online registration page: http://www.virology-education.com/event/upcoming/apacc2017/registration/;
- Log in with an existing account or create a new account;
- On the page of selecting a Registration Fee, please firstly choose the option: “Regular Academia $745.00”, after that, a “Discount Code” column will appear;
- Please enter the given code in the column, then continue completing the rest of the steps;
- Finally, submit the registration.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar